Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I've Been Curious

I have some questions that I’d like answered. Some of these questions are deep, questions that people have been asking through the ages. Others are just things that I can’t figure out. They are in no particular order. I’d love to hear how you’d respond to any of these. If you're reading this just leave a post comment on my blog.

1. Why do we say mean things to those we love most that we’d never consider saying to a stranger?
2. Why do young people full of potential suffer and die, while aged folks who have lived their lives and are ready for heaven linger?
3. Why are Americans who have so much sadder than people who live in impoverished countries?
4. Is there life on other planets?
5. Why did God create the universe that is mostly invisible to the human eye?
6. How do people fall in love?
7. Why does the largest animal, the blue whale feed on one of the smallest, krill?
8. Why does doing the right thing often seem hard, while doing the wrong thing comes so easily?
9. Why is it that we know a lot of people, but have so few good friends?
10. Why can I birdie one hole and get a triple bogey on the next?
11. Why is reading a novel easy while reading the Bible takes real effort?
12. Where are all the technological changes leading us?
13. Why are TV’s getting larger and smaller at the same time?
14. How can some people suffer much and remain happy and positive and others complain at the slightest inconvenience?
15. How can Congress that oversees the Post Office which loses billions of dollars a year doing the simple task of delivering a letter possibly oversee something as complex as the health care system without major cost overruns?

Makes me curious. How about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Familiarity breeds contempt.
2. The law of averages?
3. They placed their values on the wrong things.
4. To quote Larry Norman, "and if there's life on other planets
then I'm sure that He must know
and He's been there once already
and has died to save their souls." BTW, I don't necessarily agree with all of that.
5. I guess we have eternity to get to the rest of it.
9. Having good friends takes more effort.
10. If I every birdie a hole, I'll weigh in on this one.
11. Familiarity breeds contempt.
14. Different values and priorities
15. Ain't gonna happen